Tuesday, May 09, 2006

In case it's not already patently obvious . . .

I get bored when I'm home sick from work. I know that if I stay home and rest I'll get back out there faster, but I am so unaccustomed to not having ten projects to do at the same time . . .

TD-0013 has his own website up now.

www.ADPoV.net

I love it. I was finding myself wishing I could listen to the "A Different Point of View" portions of the podcast shows without having to scan through all the rest of the Dragonpage stuff, and now I can do it easily. I can also leave comments about his rantings, which kicks ass.

The mere fact that there will be some evidence that he still exists in some form will be reassuring when recently we've had to go weeks without hearing a thing from him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think he will be turning up more often now. Now that this new website is done. At least you know how to get ahold of him now! ;)