Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hit the Ren Faire yesterday, and I swear, I am never going shopping with TK-2035 again. We were only going to pick up some stuff for the spousal unit, so that when we make our sojourn to War next weekend, he'd have something to wear that he would feel comfortable in. We ended up meeting 2035 and Pirate Chickie, his fabulous girlfriend, and we had them functioning as our "Medieval Stylists". We ended up with a new wench costume for Baby Girl, a whole outfit for Spousal Unit, a cotton gauze outfit similar to one we saw on a stripper the other night (that one wasn't 2035's fault), a kilt for Spousal Unit, and a chain mail bra for me. Chain mail! Sewing Goddess was there and I fear she was a little taken aback about the bra, but regardless, she said that the totally-sweet Italian Renaissance dress appears to almost be done.

I should probably have assured her that I wouldn't wear the bra with the dress. That might have eased her mind.

Pirate Chickie also does Roller Derby, which is so cool I can barely handle it. One of these days, I'm going to give it a try with her. Check her out being her bad self.

No comments: