Wednesday, November 15, 2006

We are going to be *fierce* in these getups.


As modeled by Pirate Chickie and Amandalorian. Of course, seeing them in the outfits reminds me that I could stand to shed a few pounds. Would *you* want to stand next to these women and look like a heifer? No.

Besides, the Rose Parade cometh. I need to do some training in any event, because the only thing I've been working out in the last year is my carpal tunnel syndrome, and if I try to troop 6 miles with no breaks, they'll be scooping up my dumb ass off the pavement along with all the horse poop.

Wow. Come to think of it, 2035 might well have a stroke if he ends up with horse poop all over his shoes. I'll have to remind him to keep his head up but watch the ground to avoid the "steaming divots". Somehow I doubt that 13 will give a crap one way or the other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steaming Divots!?!?!? Forget it...I'm out. LOL

Anonymous said...

"somehow I doubt 13 will give a crap one way or the other"....Steaming divots?...crap? HA! Clever girl! I must say, when I found out that the reps from AZ would be the ADPoV crew, I almost "squeed" in giddiness. Then I remembered that I'm a *man*, and men don't squee......in public.