Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It's that time of year again.

I think about everything I have to do in the next several weeks, and it makes me wonder how close I am to actually being insane. Spouse seems to think that the mere fact that it occurs to me that I might be crazy indicates that I have nothing to worry about.

I'm not so sure.

Now, on to important issues.

I'm still debating whether I want to go Echani Handmaiden or Bastila with the peripheral costume. I'm leaning toward Bastila, but nothing is written in stone. Pirate Chickie seems to think that the white on white on white will wash me out if I go Handmaiden. I hesitate about Bastila, though, because her collar piece and belt pieces are heavy leatherwork. Ultimately, I think it'll be TK first and foremost for Rose Parade, Mando clan chick for C-4, and anything else after that.

I had a day at work today that was highly irritating, but ended in someone telling me delightedly, after I'd solved his problem with a phone call, "God, I *love* lawyers!"

You don't hear that very often.

No comments: