Thursday, June 01, 2006

Challenge for the day.

Number one, things have changed at work. Whereas the "nice ladies" who are only barely functional at their jobs were previously regarded by my office as harmless morons, they have now been classified as dangerously incompetent and somewhat mean. This leaves them in immediate danger of me kicking their teeth down their throats. So challenge one has been maintaining my composure in the face of all this.

Number two, much more pleasantly, I've directed Spouse to decide what new costume he wants for C-IV. I told him to putt around last night online and look at pictures, that kind of thing, and he did. For three hours, apparently, he did this and is dragging ass all day today because he was up past his bedtime.

Does he have anything conclusive? Nyet.

I think he's leaning toward Rebel Pilot.

Ahh, my poor, maligned Light Sider. Luckily, there's enough Dark Side in me for both of us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enough dark side in you?

Want some more? *wink*

Anonymous said...

Ahh, 13. Always so . . . accommodating.

Anonymous said...

Well, of course. I am a true gentleman, you know. All troopers are. We're all about offering our help whenever and however we can.

Anonymous said...

Tis true, Troopers are, accommodating.....

*strolls off*