Sunday, June 04, 2006

Moving into being Mandalorian

So I'm happy to report that The Dark One is now seriously considering joining the pack of Mandalorian Chicks that we're putting together. GQ Sith hadn't heard that I'd asked her (and she turned me down), but he was very enthusiastic about seeing her in armor.

Very enthusiastic.

Who knew that seeing his chick as an asskicking Mandalorian would be a turn-on? When I told him about 2035's vision of the group of us marching in and simultaneously taking our helmets off, he said, "My God, you'll be the talk of the convention. I thought it was bad being there as Vader, you guys won't be able to move without a thousand flashbulbs going off."

Heh. GQ Sith's a nice guy.

So now it's just a matter of getting a vision of how the stuff is going to come together, where we need to go to get us there. I've been putting around looking for the 2-piece Jango helmet that Monkey Head told us to get, and most places seem to have them "on order". Like I'm going to give up that easily. ::eyeroll::

I submitted another picture for 13's website, and one of Spouse. Spouse's hasn't appeared up there yet, for reasons which elude me. I mean, why wouldn't 13 want a man's hairy buttcheeks on his site alongside the pics of my cans and my ass? Heh. And my freckle, of course. Forgot all about that thing. I mean, what occasion do I ever have to see it, after all? GQ Sith was calling me "Freckle" all night, punk ass that he is.

Having The Dark One doing the Mandalorian battle chicks with us will be SO freaking cool. I'm totally excited. Part of me wants to do a Bastila Shan costume to go with her Visas Marr as well, but my list of stuff just keeps getting longer and longer . . . I love the KOTOR games, though. Might be fun just on a personal level to do Bastila.

I NEED TO DO MY FREAKING LIGHTSABERS. Crap.

I also need to see about having 13 or 2035 help me upgrade my belt/holster/shoulder holster combo for Mara. Mine's okay, but it could be worlds better. When I talked to 2035 about it, he told me some story about making a costume piece for some model chick and having to kneel down in front of her and measure while she's standing there in her underwear. I wonder what that says about the requirements for those guys to do leatherwork for me? ;)

I think that, for the greater good, I will be honor-bound to post the "Show The Love" picture that Spouse did for 13, if 13 fails to post it on his own site. When I described it to Frankentrooper, he said he'd probably have an aneurism laughing when he actually saw it.

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. :)

No comments: