Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Before I forget.

I'm still getting used to the finer points of having a son. Girls don't ask if they can pee on the Christmas tree.

Boy also walked around the corner and stood there naked but for a pair of white socks, looking at me, and Hank the Hound wandered over, sniffed Boy's unit, and went to lick it. Me shouting at him to stop was all that kept Hank from continuing.

I realize that I don't have a unit and don't have to be constantly on alert as to where I am and am not authorized to pee, but jeez.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh... huh.

Anonymous said...

That's cuz Hank is the DEVIL!

Mara Jen said...

Hank's too dumb to be the devil.

Anonymous said...

The correct answer is "...as long as nobody catches you!" Now this might be lost on a 4yr old, as peeing on the x-mas tree would most certainly get you caught.

Advantage of being male! ;)