Monday, July 10, 2006

All about the Isard.

Sewing Goddess has started posting her progress with the Isard gear. She rocks, absolutely and completely. It's totally different, having clothing made especially for me. Amazing, actually. I have some weird bodily proportions that make it hard to fit in store-bought clothes sometimes . . . as Sewing Goddess is finding out, when she fits some parts of my body to one size and other parts to a totally different size. She's brilliant, though, so it'll work out splendidly.

She found out that I love Colonial American gowns as well and said that maybe at some point she would do an Elizabeth Swann gown for me. Too freaking cool.

Right now I have to figure out for the Isard gear a series of things:
1. If I can get the wig to look right.
2. How I can do the white streaks in front without them looking ridiculous.
3. How much makeup I'm going to have to deal with so that I don't look pasty in the black hair.

No comments: